[Hackrf-dev] Libhackrf
Dominic Spill
2017-09-06 21:56:42 UTC
On 6 September 2017 at 02:01, Srinivasan via HackRF-dev <
Hi There,
I try to use kalibrate-hackrf and I execute ./configure , I received
checking for FFTW3... yes
checking for LIBHACKRF... no
No package 'libhackrf' found
Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBHACKRF_CFLAGS
and LIBHACKRF_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
Please let me know how to fix above issue.
This error is the result of not finding the HackRF host library. Do you
have it installed? A good way to check is to run hackrf_info.

If it was installed from packages, you may need to install the header
files, the package is probably named something like libhackrf-dev

If the tools aren't installed you need to install them. There are tips for
a number of operating systems here:
https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/wiki/Operating-System-Tips

Thanks,
Dominic