[Hackrf-dev] Antenna switching
Dana Shtun
2018-06-23 13:59:22 UTC
Hi Jake
That helps, I’ll pull the schematic out
I have been able to work over 100 miles on 2304 Mhz
(Toronto to Rochester NY) driving a 10 W amplifier with
the HackRF, and it works well on 3456 Mhz as well.
It works fine on the DC bands (50 - 903 MHz ) hi
Have not made any contacts yet on 5.7 Ghz but getting there.
What I would like to do is have it as a quick rover / contest rig
with a bit of help on the TX end to boost power up to a few watts.

I did have the thing running with SDR Angel as well so TX RX was
quite straight forward…rather than using GQRX etc….

Thanks for sparking the idea.
73 Dana VE3DS