[Hackrf-dev] hackrf_transfer @ 5.8GHz
Dominic Spill
2017-09-29 17:49:49 UTC
On 28 September 2017 at 07:31, Steffen Christians via HackRF-dev <
I am trying to use the hackrf one to transmit a signal from file at
5.8GHz, but it doesn't seem to work. I am using the command
hackrf_transfer -R -x 47 -a 0 -s 20e6 -f 5800e6 -t file.dat
This looks good. Do you get an error? Or are you not seeing any data
transferred?

Could You try using your receiving device with a tool that shows a
waterfall plot to see if anything is being transmitted?
which seems to work fine for frequencies up to 5GHz. However, at
frequencies higher than that there doesn't seem to be any output. Any help
is welcome, thanks!

Are you able to receive above 5GHz?

Thanks,
Dominic