[Hackrf-dev] Two hackrf together
Matteo Terzi
2018-04-27 12:35:01 UTC
Hi all,
Is it possible to visualize two graphics, displayed on just one PC,
referred to two different hackrf that are working at the same time?
I'd like to use two hackrf simultaneously: one as a receiver and the other
one as a transmitter.​
Thanks

Matteo
--
Matteo TERZI
Google Gmail Member
Matteo Terzi
2018-05-02 07:28:34 UTC
Hi Frank,
I'm lucky because I'm working with GNU Radio.....Perfect.
Do you know how could I write the program/flow with the software?
Thanks

Matteo
I am not familiar with any sdr programs that can do it out of the box but
you can do it with gnu radio.
Cheers,
Frank